Aam Ka Panna Recipe – Raw Mango Juice Recipe
Written by Swaati on November 17, 2021
The Aam Ka Panna Recipe is a delicious mango drink that is made during the summer using raw mango. This recipe of Aam Ka Panna is flavoured with cardamom, saffron, black pepper adding to the refreshing taste.
- 2 Mango (Raw)
- 1/2 cup sugar , powdered
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- 4-5 Saffron strands
- 1/4 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns, crushed coarsely
- 1/4 teaspoon salt , or black salt
How to make Aam Ka Panna Recipe – Raw Mango Juice Recipe
- To begin making the Aam Ka Panna Recipe – Raw Mango Juice, first we will cook the mangoes.
- Using a large saucepan boil the whole raw mangoes in water till they become soft and tender. Drain the water and allow the mangoes to cool.
- Once they get cooled completely peel the skin of the mangoes. With your hands squeeze the pulp of the mangoes into a saucepan to make the Aam ka Panna
- Puree the Aam Ka Panna pulp along with sugar, cardamom powder and saffron either in a mixer grinder or with the help of a hand blender.
- Stir in the black pepper and salt. Store the Aam Ka Panna in an airtight container and refrigerate the Aam ka Panna.
- When you are ready to serve the Aam ka Panna, spoon out two tablespoons of the spiced mango pulp into a glass; Add in water and ice and stir well to combine.
- Adjust the concentration of the Aam Ka Panna to suit your taste and serve chilled.
Source : archanaskitchen.com
Stay tuned to Mahekta Aanchal from 9am to 2pm on Radio Sargam with your Show host Sneh Chaudhry on 103.4FM in Suva to Nausori Corridor, Central Division, Nadi, Lautoka & Labasa, 103.2FM in Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Ba, Vatukoula, Tavua & Savusavu and 103.8FM in Rakiraki.