Eggless Mango Cake Recipe
Written by Sneh Chaudhry on November 23, 2021
An easy mango cake recipe without eggs and butter. A soft, moist and simple cake with mango puree.
- 1 ½ cup Plain Flour / All-purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cup Fresh Mango Pulp / Puree
- ⅓ cup Oil
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and sieve together to ensure even mixing. Keep this aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the mango puree, sugar, oil and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add the sifted flour to the mango mixture and mix until the batter shows no trace of flour. Don’t overmix or overbeat.
- Grease a baking tin with oil and pour the batter into it.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool down for 10-15 minutes and then invert to a wire rack.
- Let it cool completely and slice.
Stay tuned to Mahekta Aanchal from 9 am to 2 pm on Radio Sargam with your Show host Sneh Chaudhry on 103.4FM in Suva to Nausori Corridor, Central Division, Nadi, Lautoka & Labasa, 103.2FM in Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Ba, Vatukoula, Tavua & Savusavu and 103.8FM in Rakiraki.