Atta ladoo is a delicious, soft ladoo made using wheat flour, ghee and sugar. Atta Laddo is commonly made during Diwali & special occasions and could be made in minutes.
· 1 cup wheat flour
· 1/2 cup sugar · 1/3 cup melted ghee
· 8 nos cashews
· 12 nos almonds
· 10 nos pistachios · 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1. Sieve wheat flour with a finer sieve.
2. Then dry roast wheat flour well till color changes. Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning at the bottom.
3. Take sugar in a dry mixer. Grind sugar to a fine powder, and set aside.
4. Then grind the nuts to a coarse mixture. Set aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, take wheat flour, powdered sugar and cardamom powder. Whisk it well.
6. Heat ghee for a minute and then add it slowly.
7. Mix well with the ladle. When it’s warm enough to handle with hands shape them into ladoos
8. Cool down store in an airtight container and enjoy your guilt-free Atta ladoos
Join Sneh Chaudhry in Mahekta Aanchal from 9 am to 2 pm on Radio Sargam on 103.4FM in Suva to Nausori Corridor, Central Division, Nadi, Lautoka & Labasa, 103.2FM in Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Ba, Vatukoula, Tavua & Savusavu and 103.8FM in Rakiraki.