Dynamite Chicken Recipe
Written by Sneh Chaudhry on April 13, 2022
Drizzle sauce over chicken just before serving. A great recipe for an appetiser.
- 500grams boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾cup mayonnaise
- 2tablespoon ketchup
- ½tablespoon honey
- ½teaspoon garlic powder, or paste
- 1tablespoon soya sauce
- 1tablespoon paprika
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon any dried herbs, I used oregano
- ½cup wheat flour,
- ½cup cornflour, / cornstarch
- ½teaspoon black pepper
- ½teaspoon salt
- ¼teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon any dried herb
- Oil, to fry
- 4-5Fresh Lettuce
- Green onion, for garnish
- In a bowl mix baking powder and chicken. Set aside for 20 minutes. Then wash the chicken thoroughly under running tap water. Strain water the chicken in a colander. Pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
Make dynamite sauce:
- Mix all ingredients of dynamite sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the ingredients of marination and chicken in a bowl. Mix well and set aside until needed.
- Mix all ingredients of flour coating on a plate. Set aside.
- Beat eggs with seasonings of egg wash. Set aside.
- Dip marinated chicken first in egg wash. Then coat thoroughly with flour mixture.
- Fry chicken in hot oil on medium-high heat until crispy. Remove chicken to a plate. Drizzle some sauce on it and serve.
- Alternately, you can thoroughly coat chicken with sauce. Serve in an ice cream glass on a bed of lettuce. Garnish with spring onions.
Stay tuned to Mahekta Aanchal from 9 am to 2 pm on Radio Sargam with your Show host Sneh Chaudhry on 103.4FM in Suva to Nausori Corridor, Central Division, Nadi, Lautoka & Labasa, 103.2FM in Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Ba, Vatukoula, Tavua & Savusavu and 103.8FM in Rakiraki.