HONEY BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE
Written by Sneh Chaudhry on May 31, 2022
While every recipe will vary slightly, this sauce is made from honey, butter, chilli garlic sauce, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- 1tsp olive oil
- 3tbsp butter separated
- 1lb chicken thighs boneless and skinless, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 5tbsp honey
- 1large garlic clove minced
- 5tbsp cider vinegar
- Heat oil and 1 tbsp butter in a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- When the butter is melted, add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cook until it changes from pink to white.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer and turn the chicken to coat in the sauce until it is golden and caramelised.
- Once the chicken is browned all over, remove from heat. Pile chicken onto mashed potato, and drizzle with a bit of the sauce in the pan. Garnish with parsley if desired!
Watch the video here: