Mint Lemonade Recipe
Written by Sneh Chaudhry on April 26, 2022
Deliciously refreshing mint lemonade in just 5 minutes! Keep yourselves charged with a kick of vitamin C from lemons.
- 4cups cold water, divided
- ¾cup sugar
- ¼cup lemon / Lime juice
- 1handful mint leaves, preferably organic
- ⅛teaspoon salt
- ⅛teaspoon pepper
- Ice, to chill
- Blend all ingredients with 1 cup of water for 1 minute.
- Then add the remaining water and mix well.
- Strain the drink to remove bigger mint particles. (This step is optional.)
- Add ice and serve chilled.
Stay tuned to Mahekta Aanchal from 9 am to 2 pm on Radio Sargam with your Show host Sneh Chaudhry on 103.4FM in Suva to Nausori Corridor, Central Division, Nadi, Lautoka & Labasa, 103.2FM in Sigatoka, Coral Coast, Ba, Vatukoula, Tavua & Savusavu and 103.8FM in Rakiraki.