Meaning & Interpretations When You Dream Of “Rainbows”
Written by Angie Sharma on July 8, 2022
Typically, rainbows are often associated with hope and wish fulfillment. They also represent good fortune, love, and spirituality. They are a sign of life’s turning points, fresh beginnings, and happy ends.
Rainbows can take many forms in a dream, including a colorful arch, a double rainbow, a brilliant white route, or even a muted gray path. Keep reading to find out their meaning.
- Orange is for energy and creativity.
- Yellow signifies happiness and adventure.
- Green represents money or tranquility, fertility, and wealth
- Blue is for spirituality and creativity or emotional connection.
- Indigo symbolizes spiritual attainment and wisdom.
- Violet represents intuition, imagination, or mental health.
If any of these colors are missing from your rainbow in a dream, it may mean that you are missing out on what they symbolize. And similarly, if your rainbow contains a greater number of colors than usual, it may mean your life is full of their symbolic meaning.
It’s also important to pay close attention to the intensity of the colors within the rainbow. Some colors may seem brighter than others. Or maybe more distinct, all symbolizing one thing or another.